Hello from Italy

Hi everybody, i’m from Rome,
i was registered long time ago…
I’ve a '05 S2 Exige N/A.

Regards,

Francesco

Benvenuti in Exiges Francesco!

I bet your Exige goes down well in Italy! I once drove a BMW M-Coupe across Italy and it attracted a lot of attention on the road,…I literally had a Golf TDI glued to my rear bumper 90% of the time :laughing:

Hi Benja,
I love driving my Exige, always put a smille on my face.
actually is dismounted in garage for some works…hope get back in spring time.
Honestly i’ve even lot of parts waiting to mount.
I wish to arrive close to the “level” of Johnnyfox’s Exige… :clap:

Welcome streetdevil, when you get chance could you post up some pictures of your Exige.
Jonnyfox 's motor was fantastic and we all enjoyed reading his build thread, just hope he is able to do another one at some point.

Hello welcome along look forward to seeing some photos

Nice to hear from you. Pics, please and keep us posted :smiley:

Ok guys,
i’ll try to open specific topic on my car and put some pics… :wink:
I’m sure Jonnyfox one day will back with an even more interesting nice project to enjoy exiges comunity…
In the meantime…some parts of his wonderful exige will “end” into mine :wink:

yeah he’ll circle back, the fact he held onto parts he ‘couldn’t bare to part with’ ensures that, oh and is S1 :smiley:

Francesco is without doubt the best Italian in Italy and is a bloody good friend of mine :smiley:

Welcome,

I’ve just messaged regarding the qwkcans.

I’m looking forward to see some photos of yours. I loved driving through Italy when we got out the back of Monte blanc. Only made it to San remo but will try further next time.

Many thanks Jonny for nice welcome here… :smiley: Hope i’ll be a le to improve my Exige to level of ur S2.

Thanks Kieran, i answer ed to ur pm, i’ve to find time to open topic with pic of my exige

How about a MONZA track day…if French organised days are anything to go by then Italian ones will be just racing … count me in…
Friends raced at Monza loved the atmosphere but said it is a car breaker due to massive straights… :ugeek:

Sorry late reply Mr Bean.
I live in Rome not far from Vallelunga circuit. Monza never experienced…but know some time r some events arranged there…