Head lamp bulbs

I am finding the headlights crap in the V6, had driving lamps with the S2 which you can’t spec on the S3.
Has any one changed the bulbs in their’s and if so what did you use ?
Cheers.

High definition upgrade not a,big job and cheap, but get the thin ballasts. Done a few cars and very easy and a big difference

Might need to have a chat Lee, bulbs for the V6 are HB3-A and H9B so different from the S2

Hi Pete tons out there here is the first one on ebay really easy to fit and a bit of time can be made really professional

Pete, have you asked Lotus Motorsport for their recommendation?

Thanks chaps, after going out in it yesterday I am wondering if it is an adjustment issue as on dipped beam the spread of light is very short indeed. Think I will get that checked out first, I was hoping after that to just be able to change the bulbs rather than modding things. But looks as though they don’t sell nightbreaker bulbs in HB3-A and H9B.
Cheers.

Had the first service done on Monday and asked them to check the headlights for adjustment. Yep they were set too low, much better now but could still do with being brighter.
Just have to wait and see if Osram bring out some nightbreaker bulbs that will fit.