Hardest working Exige in the world???

Went to the Rally Cross at Brands on Sunday and saw Mike Dresser doing a great job of flying the flag in what must be the hardest working and most battle-scarred Exige in the land. He won a couple of heats and then was on the front row for the final and in the lead for a short while until something happended out of sight from me and he appeared again mid-field There are a couple of shots of Mike in the link at the bottom.

Rally Cross is pretty neat and proper hard and fast close racing. Only 3 laps per heat so no dicking around with planning strateies just balls-out action from the off. Personal favourite (other that the Exige of course) was a 6R4 which looked like a proper handful. Recommend trying to catch a meet if you can - top entertainment.

Clicky here for some pics I took on the day…

Superb piccies there, mate, are you a photo pro?

Superb piccies there, mate, are you a photo pro?

LOL I don’t think so I did have the benefit of going with a mate of mine who is a pro and told me which gear to buy and what buttons to press I will post a link to his website when he has processed his output for the day and then you will be able to see some proper pics…

Benja

I agree with Pesky… these are superb well composed pics…

Thanks for the compliments about the pics guys

Here are some more pics from my mate Jason who is photographer for Rob Collard in the BTCC (as well as having a proper job working with me )

BTCC Photos
Rally Cross Photos (including Mike Dresser’s Exige)

If we ever get around to having an Exiges track day I am sure he would cover it if we promised to buy a few prints…

Enjoy

Bloomin’ eck - they’re bloody brilliant, thanks for the links

absolootly stunning…

i like this one errrmmm which way then ?

The man has undoubted talent with cars (and aircraft as well) and I will pass on yer compliments. We plan to cover some more stuff next season and he has offered to come down to some track days too,…I will be more interested in driving at those tho

If one of the Mid-Engined Series boys can get a photographers pass for a race or two next season he has already said he would come along,…let me know.

I liked this one better http://tsuphoto.com/motorsport/public/2004/btcc/silverstone/slides/CRW_0265.html