happy man

just agreed the purchase of a si exige with a guy called drian for his pride and joy wish him luck with the noble he hopes to get
any local meets trackday in south east [image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/ex-gtir/blueone.jpg[/image]

Congratulations on your new purchase, you can’t have wasted much time looking about if I’m right in thinking you were after the one in Stanstead. I did like the look of the one you’ve bought, when I was scouring the adds and at least it’s not orange

Steady - we’re always watching…

PS - nice one - at least it’s an S1

It is a very sad day for me and the end of 18 months of Exige ownership . Needless to say I am sure Mike will take care of her and maybe get it on a track more than I managed to.

Thanks to everyone on this forum for their help and maybe see some of you on a track soon (probably in your rear view mirrors as I will be in a Noble trying to catch up ).

Adrian

My other half actually thinks it looks best in orange, but I’ve always thought it looks to conspicuous in that colour.

“Yes officer, it was a little orange car”
“Yip we know that car”

The only other car in the local area in the same shade of orange is one of the new Lambo’s (not sure if it’s the expensive one or really expensive one) and let’s face it, even David Blunket could probably tell the difference.

My other half actually thinks it looks best in orange, but I’ve always thought it looks to conspicuous in that colour.

“Yes officer, it was a little orange car”
“Yip we know that car”

ermmm… LOL… exactly what colour do you think will keep you nice and inconspicuous then…

[/quote]

ermmm… LOL… exactly what colour do you think will keep you nice and inconspicuous then… [/quote]

Well, I’ve went for blue but I reckon silver would be best, at least round this neck of the woods.

“Yes officer, it was a silver sports car”
Plenty of Porsche owners for them to harass first (come to think of it, do they make 911 Turbos in any other colour )

Not that I drive like a member of the “Muppet Power brigade”, but we all miss-judge manoeuvres at times. (Well at least I do)

Mine is yellow… I suppose I could also hope there is a SEAT Leon Cupra R round here…

ermmm… LOL… exactly what colour do you think will keep you nice and inconspicuous then… [/quote]

Well, I’ve went for blue but I reckon silver would be best, at least round this neck of the woods.

“Yes officer, it was a silver sports car”
Plenty of Porsche owners for them to harass first (come to think of it, do they make 911 Turbos in any other colour )

Not that I drive like a member of the “Muppet Power brigade”, but we all miss-judge manoeuvres at times. (Well at least I do) [/quote]

wellI’m completely Bolloxed then coz mine is so loud it can be heard coming and going from 2 villages away!

I’m going to write to Aston and ask them how much that Jimmy Bond cloaking device costs to reto fit???