Hampshire, Berkshire and Surrey Meet - 13th March

Sunday 13th March at 2pm.

Warbrook House, a grade-1 listed traditional Georgian Manor House built in the 1720’s and set in 130 acres of extensive parkland in a particularly secluded and attractive location on the Hampshire/Berkshire borders with the M3 and M4 just minutes away. heritage.me.uk

Warbrook House
Warbrook
Eversley
Hampshire
RG27 0PL

this really is a spectacular location, so don’t forget your camera! there may be a run organised nearer the time for before the meet!

Also there will be a bbq this time! (pay cash on the day)

Once again thanks to Rascal (SELOC) for arranging the venue & bbq!

All welcome - more the merrier! Usually 30 something cars attend this monthly event! Would be nice to see a few more Exiges

Cheers
Allan [color:“red”] [/color]

Not too far for me so I could well see you there. I went to one before Xmas, and me and Escaper were the only S1 contingent.

The runs are usally fairly good fun providing there are less than 20 takers, else it turns int a slow baggage train …

Im sure theres a few others here with nothing better to do on the Sunday and the England rugby is on the Saturday so no excuses !

I should hopefully be able to make this one, hopefully have the car re-mapped by then also.

TODAY!!! 13/3/05

Sorry I missed it again.

Please keep the invites coming though. I understand at least one Exiges.com sunstrip was there though.

Ian

Tut tut… two Exige.com sun strips on show today. Three S1s and one S2. Not a bad turn out for a cold day like today… but it would be great to out-number the Elise one day!

I will do my best to keep the info on here as well…

Take care

Allan

Aye was a good day, i still need an exiges.com sunstrip.
Missed you at the end allan, took simon out for a run in my car, think he liked it
Got a couple of pictures at the end with only our 2 exiges left.
The food was a tad expensive thought, think next time we will eat in the pub up the road.
[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/quo007/CIMG0438.jpg[/image]

Christian

Conversion looked great, awesome power…I’m still smiling and its Monday…I want one

Ahhhhh… I want my Exige to be in the pic… Had a great afternoon.

Was really nice to meet you. I agree the food was priced on the high side… the pub sounds like a much better idea… I think I can say that as I am not on the SELOC site!

Take care. Hope to see you and other fellow Exige owners next month.

The Mill on the A33 at Sherfield-on-Loddon has a good car park and does pretty good food. Map

Ian

Arse - missed it as well - will try and find out when the next one is and post here. Christian - I think I saw you on Tolworth Broadway the other day - first time I have seen another Exige when I am out in mine in the last year!! Quite fancy a pax ride in yours as I had a dream about putting a Honda engine in mine last night

No problem im off work at the moment so im about most days, let me know when and where.
Being as the sun is out think i will take it out for a run now.

If you were by the lights near M&S it was me as I saw a laser blue exige on the Tolworth Boardway