Guess where Russ is?

:smiley:

Ahhh he must be in Thailand. Lucky sod, I’d love to be side-stepping the british winter and be out in Chiang Mai. I hope they’re having a great time…

Excellent wine too - many thanks Thommo for the treat :slight_smile:

Ben - we had a great day, & I enjoyed our Indian curry together last night - 1st one in 3 months, so tasted fab :slight_smile:

It was also Ying’s birthday yesterday, so all in all, a special day! :sunglasses:

Nice T shirt as well Rob :slight_smile:

I brought 4 exiges Ts with me to wear with pride (not gay, until Russ arrived :smiley:)

Nobody suggested Russ is at the actual Chateau Pesquie, I wonder why. :wink:

Rob, is there a story behind the sign?

:slight_smile:

Ian

As mentioned above, Mr & Mrs Thommo bought me a boxed magnum of the superb red whilst touring around France last year. I believe they just stumbled across the gaff, & couldn’t resist stopping & sampling - I’m so pleased they did!

I immediately decided to keep the box,with the intention of taking to Thailand, along with my very many happy memories of the Exige community :smiley:

Glad the vino went down well.
Happy birthday to Ying, sounds like a great weekend.

Sounds fantastic Rob!

Is Russ gonna be back for Anglesey weekend?

Your presence will certainly be missed this year Rob.

Twas a great day & catch up with Russ & Carol. He should be in UK at Easter.

Hows the gravy?

:laughing:

Gav

Hot & spicy with a dash of coconut. But the beer is good, which is some consulation. And oh for a Cumberland sausage/mash/onion jus :wink:

Glad to hear it mate.

Yay, new caption competition! :smiley:

Very kind of them. Although I was hoping for story along the lines of a drunken midnight raid on the premise. :slight_smile:

Cheers, Ian

Ps. Thommo, it just so happens I’m changing my name to Mr Margaux should you be passing through Bordeaux :wink:

Looks like you are all having a great time :sunglasses:

Glad you have settled in Rob.

Happy birthday Ying :smiley:

A little known custom in Thailand requires the senior member of a group dining at a restaurant to signal their status to staff and other diners by adorning an ornate illuminated talisman to their head. To western eyes this typically resembles a 1970’s lightshade :smiley:

Oi Benja - I’ve learned that skillful balancing trick in only 3 months. However, it’s cost a bloody fortune paying for the broken crockery in various restaurants!