Group-C Races

If anyone is interested in coming along and showed your support for the Group-C series the race dates are below. Would be great to have a few Exigers coming along to join the fun.

May 7-9, Friday to Sunday, Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium

June 10-13, Thursday to Sunday - Le Mans, France

June 25-27, Friday to Sunday, Nurburgring, Germany

July 17-18, Saturday and Sunday, Brands Hatch, UK

August 28-39, Saturday and Sunday, Donington, UK

September 25-26, Saturday and Sunday, Zandvoort, Holland

Will be at Donington to cheer you along

I’m sure that there will be a good turnout of fellow Exigers - let’s make a weekend of it

Rob, what tyres are you running on that contraption?

Rob, what tyres are you running on that contraption?

I’m using Yoko O-APs, cos the cheaper inContinentals are not quite the right size

I’m sure that there will be a good turnout of fellow Exigers - let’s make a weekend of it

Me and my Dad will be there anyway. If you do go Rob let me know.

And any other Exigers or course

Brilliant to hear you guys are coming along. Make sure you drop by at the pits to say hi.

Yep… all deepest souf…

I’ll se if some other plans could be made to fit

I should be Brands and nearer the time I am guess a few more will sign up. I will try and get my mate Taperell along who is a talented motorsport photgrapher…check him out at his website

If anyone is interested in coming along and showed your support for the Group-C series the race dates are below. Would be great to have a few Exigers coming along to join the fun.

May 7-9, Friday to Sunday, Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium

June 10-13, Thursday to Sunday - Le Mans, France

June 25-27, Friday to Sunday, Nurburgring, Germany

July 17-18, Saturday and Sunday, Brands Hatch, UK

August 28-39, Saturday and Sunday, Donington, UK

September 25-26, Saturday and Sunday, Zandvoort, Holland

Randy, when you say Group C do you mean FIA GT and sports prototypes or classic Group C cars from the late 80s/early 90s?

Would love to see them, Brands is not far from me

From my chat with Chris on Saturday, I believe they’re full Group C jobs less than 10 years old (as per his avatar).

Ian

Randy, when you say Group C do you mean FIA GT and sports prototypes or classic Group C cars from the late 80s/early 90s?

They are classic Group-C cars with some American IMSA cars in the mix too. Would be great to see you at Brands which is a top venue for the cars.

I’m fairly sure I’ll be at Donington so I’ll look you up…

They are classic Group-C cars with some American IMSA cars in the mix too. Would be great to see you at Brands which is a top venue for the cars.

Awesome

I shall put the Brands date in my diary and hop to see you there!