Grey S1 Exige Chepstow

Saw a grey S1 Exige heading towards Chepstow today, was it anyone from on here.1st S1 I’ve seen in Chepstow apart from mine…

plenty grey ones on here…

Twas I, what were you in I only saw 1 elise in abergavenny with 2 birds driving. Spent the day over in the Brecon Beacons & drove up to the Elan valley lakes, best roads i’ve been on going back next week for some more

Saw a grey S1 Exige heading towards Chepstow today, was it anyone from on here.1st S1 I’ve seen in Chepstow apart from mine…

Now I can put a car to your name Moles…must saw your Exige looked very mean coming towards us…I saw you on the carriageway between the severn brigce and Chepstow…I was in my wifes BMW 330ci sport. I never seem to be in my Exige when I see another Lotus. If you ever come this way again and would like some company drop me a PM.

Is your Exige a 51 reg…if it is I think I was parked on the grass next to you at Coombe.

I was indeed at combe parked in front of a chrome orange Exige saw you out on track looked good.

Now I can put a car to your name Moles…must saw your Exige looked very mean coming towards us…I saw you on the carriageway between the severn brigce and Chepstow…I was in my wifes BMW 330ci sport. I never seem to be in my Exige when I see another Lotus. If you ever come this way again and would like some company drop me a PM.

Is your Exige a 51 reg…if it is I think I was parked on the grass next to you at Coombe.

Spotted you again on the dinner time parade lap (& I think Davey S2) at combe today was going to come over after but by the time I’d got to the sport 350 area you’d already gone.

Yep that was me and Davey…sorry I missed you…was going to go on the track in the afternoon but I think I have a wheel bearing gone so decided not to…ah well got a tan anyway.