Gravymobile - Back on the road!

Massive thanks to Stephen Mattison & his colleagues Adam & Jay, who have worked their socks off for a few weeks getting the mota repainted & rebuilt. Not to everyone’s taste I’m sure, but when did I let that bother me! :smiley:

I’d be taking it back. They missed loads of the old orange bits :smiley:

Seriously though, looks good. Even less chance of people not realising its you now!!

That looks the dogs danglers Rob it will be good to see you and the car at Anglesey

Well done Rob, I think it looks fantastic :sunglasses: a kind of homage to its root, you could see a car with that livery lining up on the original autobytel grid :sunglasses:

With you, Andy, Quo and Chris B there is gonna be a very colourful paddock this time next week!

I think I need to see it, not 100% sure yet but I am guessing the colour does not come across in the photo’s.
Still its Dads car and that makes it an exiges icon! :slight_smile:

It kinda reminds me of a cartoon car, maybe it would fit in with this lot?

Nice detailing indeed. :sunglasses:

Like the cut off roundels very much.

The group photo this year really is going to look very race grid like!

Yet another bland blue :wink:. Think it looks terrific. :sunglasses:

Will it be a No2 in the roundel? :smiley:

I quite like it :sunglasses:

Very very nice Rob, I like every bit of it.

Maybe some raw carbon splashed here and there…lol

Thanks for your comments folks. As I said above, it won’t have a universal appeal, but Stephen & team have done a great job, with some fantastic unique details. Higher res gallery including more pics here REPAINT 2012 | Flickr

DSC04099 von Peskycar auf Flickr

I thought I wasn’t going to like it, but I think it looks really really good!!

Can’t wait to see it in the plastic.

Fair play matey!!!

I like it Rob… a refreshing change :smiley:

Looks super-duper. I am impressed. It’s almost subtle after the Dyno-Rod look!

Top job Rob - the devil is in the detail and nothing has been missed :smiley:

Love the low waist line picked out by the split in colours

Looks great mate, as you say the devil is in the detail.

Little things like the black rear arch protectors, they look shit when they get put on all the way up to the edge of the arch. Just like you have done, you need to leave the small flat of the arch in body colour so it pulls the lines out properly…

Sweet, will be having a closer look next weekend Rob. :wink:

Just noticed the blue Exige interior lettering. And the calipers! Detail,indeed.

Detail like that makes anything special. :smiley:

Rob whose design is it?

Ian :slight_smile:

I knew I had seen it before!!!

Glol I have just spotted the pen top really is black, check out the rear view.

Looks good Rob. To my untrained eye it looks like a Gulf car BUT with lots of extra bits! As I’m not familiar with the Autobytel series, are there images of those cars anywhere. I still have so much to learn…