Gravity 2024 @ NEC

My son invited me to the gravity show at NEC as his mate dropped out.

I am not normally into modified car shows but tbh this one was absolutely fantastic. There was a huge range of cars and to boot I even saw a quad rotor rx7 drifting.

Fantastic day. Really enjoyed it. I appreciate this might be a bit left of field for you hardcore lotus fans …

Turbo clio lump. Looked well presented TBH.

Clean AF R32 GTR.

DTM inspired Calibra

Lotus Esprit

26B ( 4 rotor ) RX drifting car. Sounded out of this world.

I bet your grandad had a granada. I bet his didnt have turbo …

Thats a wrap. Could not tell. Tried to get in and sneak out with the car but security were having none of it.

Saw a few of these rotiform aerodiscs. Love them.

So smooth.

Looks like the Yaris GR are going to be a tuners new goto car (if they arent aready) Love them though.

You cannot goto a car show without a GTT!

M3 Estate. Looked better in person. Was spectacular.

​Pulsar GTiR. Carbon Bonnet. Old school and fantastic.

FD3 engine bay.

​Superb Porsche , hidden away!

​Yeah , thats a BMW S65 E92 M3 engine there. With a DCT and Subaru rear diff. Syvecs. What a beast of a car.

The rear dish on this Porsche was fantastic. It looked so smooth.

Countach. I think it might have been a later one and EFI but I cannot be sure. Anyone help?

Genuine? Not? Who cares. Its a peach.

Konisegg make so fantastic cars.

Loved this and its wrap.

I cannot get enough Porsche in my life at the moment.

Another excellently executed BMW.

Car of the show for me. So much want.

2 Likes

Great pics! If I wasn’t on my holidays, I’d be there. Looks like a good event, reminds me of going to the NEC Max Power show back in the days of my Nova SR lookalike and Astra GTE 16v :joy:

2 Likes

It was surprisingly a decent event. Its a fair way from the old lacks power days. It seems that power is king in todays shows. Only the odd low and slow cars present.

Well worth a visit in my opinion next year!

2 Likes

I went on Saturday, agree it was good fun, and good to see what the yoof petrol heads are up to :joy:

2 Likes

Some gems there👍

1 Like

Do like a car show, need to get a few ticked off this winter :+1:

1 Like

Pulsar GTi , I’d love one of those.

1 Like