Grand Tour?

Well I thought it was brilliant, the 3 of them back to their best :slight_smile:

Was very good indeed, slightly different but much better

Better than a ginger shouting .

Loan voice - I gave up on the last two series with the three of them as it was like a episodes of “last of the summer wine” with cars. I thought the new version was OK but not side splitting funny as some of the oldies were (channel crossing cars etc). I will always remember my young son crying with laughter at some of the old versions, it was a family “must watch” on Sundays, even with catch up TV. Never saw anything with Evans so can’t compare but he has always been an instant switch off for me.

Looks like they have a mega budget and roving the world will do great things for sales - smart. I would like a motoring programme to have some useful content on…cars. I’d give it OK but not “must watch” like the it used to be - maybe it will get better over time.

I loved it. As I don’t have Amazon it was a great chance to rip the sh1te out of a mates hospitality.

I went in unsure but ended up really enjoying it. Like Winthatt says, the budget must be monstrous. Notably, even if they couldn’t actually publish a decision, they managed to get the three top supercars together which no one else AFAIK has managed to do. You could say they learned from TopGear’s re-release lack luster first episode and made sure the show went off with a bang.

Pretty sure Monkey did it last year

[quote=“661”][quote=“Sharky”]I went in unsure but ended up really enjoying it. Like Winthatt says, the budget must be monstrous. Notably, even if they couldn’t actually publish a decision, they managed to get the three top supercars together which no one else AFAIK has managed to do. You could say they learned from TopGear’s re-release lack luster first episode and made sure the show went off with a bang.[/quote]

Pretty sure Monkey did it last year[/quote]
Yep, at the same circuit as well. A great video it was too: Chris Harris on Cars - LaFerrari v Porsche 918 v McLaren P1 at Portimao. - YouTube

Car bits better, silly bits sillier.

Watch the second episode, it’s great. The first was 50/50 for me but enjoyed it overall. The film in the second was very funny, and studio bits far more natural.

I liked the first one but the second one is horrific. The Vulcan bit is ok but the rest is dull and repetitive. And I really don’t like the new sting.

What he said.

One hour, nearly 2 cars. Hmm :eh:

I liked it :smiley:

I preferred episode 2 and have concluded they are better when they don’t talk about cars. Of course an Audi understeers it’s the way they are made.

I love Sting!

Not as much as Sade though :sunglasses: :laughing:

LOL (may take some less eagle-eyed to get that…rather than think you’ve finally lost it :laughing: )

I liked it, i think the 2nd episode was very repetitive on the army bit. But im glad its back on. Anyone watch the third one yet?

Just watched the third episode best one yet so funny!!!

When they were like “Charlize theron” it was a vic reeves thigh rubbing moment, only for it to be a hoax - meh

Well I thought #3 was better. Liked the Italian thing.