GP Live Donington 18-20 May 2007

I picked upa flyer for this at the Autosport Show. They have a website HERE

Anyone been before? Is it a good event? Is there a discount code to get cheap tickets?

Never heard of this before. Looks like it’s a round of the the TGP Clicky with add-ons. A similar thing is happening at Brands over the May Bank Holiday Clicky

Been to a few of the TGP races (the last being at the Donington “See Red” last September) - they are fantastic, cos you can get up close to cars/drivers, & the racing is great to watch

Never heard of this before. Looks like it’s a round of the the TGP > Clicky > with add-ons. A similar thing is happening at Brands over the May Bank Holiday > Clicky >

Been to a few of the TGP races (the last being at the Donington “See Red” last September) - they are fantastic, cos you can get up close to cars/drivers, & the racing is great to watch

Do you know if the 6 wheel Tyrrel is still running, Rob? That thing is bloody fantastic.

Never heard of this before. Looks like it’s a round of the the TGP > Clicky > with add-ons. A similar thing is happening at Brands over the May Bank Holiday > Clicky >

Do you know if the 6 wheel Tyrrel is still running, Rob? That thing is bloody fantastic.

Mine is!!! Ive got a mint 1970s remote controll model of the Tyrell 6 wheeler, its a belter.

Mine is!!! Ive got a mint 1970s remote controll model of the Tyrell 6 wheeler, its a belter.

Now we need to see a picture of that!

I’ve got 2 used tyre off the 6 wheel tyrell from when i worked at Goodyear

Would this be the Beast?

[image]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b329/eveningladies/tyrell_elf_6_wheel.jpg[/image]