got mine!

Turns out that mine is the first Exige in California.

Pics here. It’s been raining since I picked it up, so there are only a few for now.

The first track day will be some time next month.

Nice!

Super shiny! And I quite like those wheels.

Must be great to have something so unique, I can almost hear the shout of “Cooool, what’s that!?” from here.

Ian

Rain + California = does not compute???

I have never been but thought it was always sunny??? :slight_smile:

Also the shot by the fence looks like it was taken here on the pennines

Nice one

I have never been but thought it was always sunny??? > :slight_smile:

Also the shot by the fence looks like it was taken here on the pennines

Nice one

Yeah, nice car bud, but is that some sort of aerial sticking out of the roof on the third picture, was is factory fitted or have you added it?

very nice car, what are thoses things round the front wheels arches? reflecters? Do you have to pay more for thoses wheels, are they the forgged ones but in black?

I understand the reflectors are a federal requirement.

They look different to the UK forged wheels.

Ian

Very cool looking!!!

Great colour!!

Love the wheels

I hope the rain stops soon. I land in L.A. on Saturday for a week.

Sean…

Very nice…forged black wheels are

There’s no aerial on the car so I think what you’re looking at is a weed coming up from behind the car.

Southern California is pretty dry year 'round, but it’s rainy season up here around San Francisco. We had a drier day yesterday than on Saturday, so we went for a long drive out in the hills and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

It looks like the track day I was thinking of going to next month has been cancelled, so I might be waiting another couple of months if I can’t find anything else. The dates I know for sure are in April at Thunder Hill, then Buttonwillow in May and Reno-Fernley Raceway for two days in August.

[quote]There’s no aerial on the car so I think what you’re looking at is a weed coming up from behind the car.

Really!!!

\

Yeah, nice car bud, but is that some sort of aerial sticking out of the roof on the third picture, was is factory fitted or have you added it?

badoom tish… the old ones are the best ones eh Bertone

very cool pwe

Nice!
That 3rd pic looks more like Scotland

Congratulations on your car.

Join us on Elise Talk.

www.elisetalk.com

Nice!
That 3rd pic looks more like Scotland

Game on

I have never been but thought it was always sunny??? > :slight_smile:

In fact, it’s not typical, but we got a little snow recently. Maybe the fourth time I’ve seen snow in the eight years that I’ve lived in the area.

[image]http://pics.scc.mi.org/2006/20060118_lotus_exige/IMG_4409_Sm.jpg[/image]