GOT MINE!!

Erm… yes? (you really knew the answer, didn’t you )

Call Autotorque.

So why am I paying Footman James, Lotus’s recommended company…

Please clarify this statement - who recommends FJ, Lotus or your dealer?

The Lotus Club recommends them…my problem is that my NCB is on my Alfa and so would have to start from scratch on the Exige…�2500 quoted! But FJ gave me my NCB discount on both cars…so im paying �500 each per year, 1500 limited miles on the Exige.
The fact that I live in the city doesnt help although I am over 40 with no points!

The Lotus Club recommends them…

Sorry to be pedantic, mate, but I presume you mean “Club Lotus”, & not “Lotus Club International”, nor “The Lotus Drivers Club”?

In any event, you should be speaking to John Ormerod or Chris Jordan @ Autotorque tel: 0161 278 5226

Yes, Club Lotus…but can you change insurances half way through the term without massive penaltys?

Yes, Club Lotus…but can you change insurances half way through the term without massive penaltys?

Cheers for that.

Some Insurance Cos will refund premiums pro-rata, whilst others won’t! You’ll have to investigate

A real variation on prices here.

We insure the Exige in Steve’s name with me as a named driver with Adrian Flux. He’s 36 and I’m 28. 9 years protected NCB, no points, no accidents and unlimited mileage and it’s still under �500.

A limited miles policy should not require NCB, as by definition limited miles are only achievable with a second car. �500 is steep for 1500mls

I found FJ good for laid up/off road cover, & AON Esteem ok for road/track policies. I will try autotourque next time though.

Tim.

�450 to be precise.

In any event, you should be speaking to John Ormerod or Chris Jordan @ Autotorque tel: 0161 278 5226

Don’t forget Lauren! She’s by far the nicest sounding and seems to know her onions as much as the other two!

I’ll put a good word in for you then, next time I’m at John’s office