Goodwood Breakfast Club?

Hi All,

Maybe there’s something I missed in the forums, but it seemed that there was an en masse absence of Lotus from Supercar Sunday this last Sunday. All I saw were three older Esprits, maybe one Evora and a 2-11. Not a single Exige on display. I tried to register but was declined.

To be honest, I was quite disappointed as Lotus as a brand really attracts true petrolheads and enthisiuasts, and as I walked down the “investor grid” looking at loads of the same new McLarens, same models of Ferrari and Porsches in pristine “storage garage” condition, I felt something was missing. :frowning:

Can anyone enlighten me on the situation? I missed last year, but the year before there was great representation of Exiges and Evoras, V8 Esprits etc.

Hmm!
Nick

Twas busy .
Nice 2-11 with ‘300’ written on the back. Had standard A/A I/C so should probably have read ‘300 - 40’

There was a show @ Brands Hatch & there was about 10/15 on the stand

Yup, I was there and had a great day with my middle lad. BlancPain proper full-fat GT, GT4 and the Lotus Cup Europe all on Brands GP circuit :thumbup:

My car was looking particularly awesome, with my boy trying to look nonchalantly cool as he climbed aboard :sunglasses:

And our very own Mr Mayhew competing in Cup Europe.

Your car is Awsome fella i loved it

Thanks bud, I’m very proud of it :thumbup:

Was at Brands too, was a really good day. Plus TLF had their annual Lotus meet at Brooklands on the same day.

I’ve been to several breakfast meets at Goodwood over the last few years and whilst I enjoyed them I feel I’ve done it to death now.

Yep Ben that car has class. Why didn’t Lotus build the Exige like that from production?