Goodwood 23 July

Just booked for this and seen there’s another Exige going.

Anyone here?

who with?

Easytrack. �199 for the day which is much better than the �265 I paid last year direct with the circuit. Only 22 booked so far and of those one car is listed 3 times.

Never been with Easytrack before. I presume they’re ok?

Can’t say I loved them, didn’t control the day very well.

Becareful at Goodwood, a lovely place but not somewhere you’d want to leave the tarmac.

Ian

Thanks - that’s a good price, assume its a sessioned day - but is it 3 or 4 sessions in the hour? Be careful of noise limits.

Actually it’s open pit lane which should mean plenty of track time. When I drove Goodwood last year in my VXR it was sessioned and, depending where you were in the queue to go out, you sometimes only got about 5-6 laps before the session ended which got very frustrating.

And I will be careful out there, if only because my mate’s wife is my passenger for the day and I’ve promised to return her in one piece.

Goodwood is certainly not a forgiving circuit, but it is nevertheless a wonderful track to drive.

Edited to add: Hopefully the standard exhaust on my S will be well within the limits. I did get a one-and-only warning last year for hitting the limits through St Marys so had to short shift for the remainder of the day. Noise-wise its probably the strictest circuit in the country.

It’s worth checking the number of cars they allow out at a time, I think sometimes it’s only 10-12.

Although from the looks of it - http://www.goodwood.co.uk/circuithire/ - if your noise limit is 98dB it’s 25 cars.

Ian

I’ve had a look at Easytrack’s own guide for Goodwood and that says max 10 cars for 98db days which is nice

And apparently just 9 places left now. There’s 3 graphite S2 Exiges listed so I’ll have to be careful to remember which one is mine

Waverunner,

where abouts in Surrey are you ?

tahnks

Ex77

Waverunner,

where abouts in Surrey are you ?

tahnks

Ex77

Just outside Chertsey. If you know where the roundabout at the entrance to Thorpe Park is, I’m just opposite.