Go on....you know you need a day off.

Get yerself down to Donington on the 12th Sept for a trackday with BaT Looks like there’s already a few Exiges booked plus I just spoke to IDG.

Yes I know it’s expensive but it’s a great circuit and its still the summer (sort of)…you never know Jonny might do us a deal

Plus with another nipper due in a few weeks I don’t think that I’ll be out much at the end of the year so I need to get busy…

Benja

Would love to, but not at that price, sorry. By all means, please speak with Jonny & see if he’ll do us a deal, & let us know how you get on

Agreed I thought it was �249 but having now looked I agree at �299 it’s bloody expensive. I’ll drop Jonny a note and see if he’ll do us a deal.

Agreed I thought it was �249 but having now looked I agree at �299 it’s bloody expensive. I’ll drop Jonny a note and see if he’ll do us a deal.

Ben - I could do that day if you can get a “deal”. �299 does look dear for a scotsman brought up in Yorkshire

Ben’s just phoned me after a chat with Jonny. Price is �250 for a minimum of 5 of us.

I’m in

Well done Benja, & thanks

Yep looking good for the 12th.

Me, IDG, Con, Pesky so far

Is it open pit lane guys? I’m guessing its a quiet day?

Yes it’s OPL and it’s not a noisy day so 89dB drive by and 100dB static. I’ve got a new can so I should be ok (crosses fingers).

Yes & yes, mate.

Get it booked Sean - bring the Elise Coupe if noise is a problem with the Anchor

Hmmmm - just booked a flight back for 4 days 10-14th September …

How tempting is this

Hmmmm - just booked a flight back for 4 days 10-14th September …

How tempting is this

It would be very rude of you not to

We would actually be offended if you did not turn up now you’ve told us you’re back

If you’re car is already heading in the other direction I honestly don’t think you’ll be short of a drive…

Car is still at Martins … Hmmm

Car is still at Martins … Hmmm

Are you sure?

I’ve been down on this one for sometime, totally confirmed. Maybe Jonny can include me in that five. All welcome to use my garage btw or have we a meeting point already Benja? If yes I’ll cancel mine and save a buck or two

I’ve been down on this one for sometime, totally confirmed. Maybe Jonny can include me in that five. All welcome to use my garage btw or have we a meeting point already Benja? If yes I’ll cancel mine and save a buck or two

Hi Mate

Hopefully, you’ll get a refund/reduction - have you asked?

I’ll be very happy to use your garage facilities - as will the others, I’m sure - muchos gratias

98/100 you mean?

booked it while at �249 offer was on so ok I guess. It’s garage 15, first one there opens the shutters. According to BaT Rob your car has 200bhp …anyone up for a spot of Indian cuisine maybe after or before?

98/100 you mean?

yep thats right and as you’re so local get your name down

GUYS!!!

STOP STOP STOP!!!

THEY HAVE JUST POSTED A NOISY DAY AT DONNY ON 22ND!!!

YEP!!! UNSILENCED!!!

SAME STICKER PRICE… BUT I WOULD HOPE WE COULD GET THE SAME DEAL WITH 5 CARS???

I WILL BE IN!!!

NOISE!!!