Glut of orange, yellow, and blue Exiges for sale!

…mine in orange.

I hope to have a long relationship with my Exige, regardless of color.

I think it’s a great colour for the S2, yellow is too.

Ian

So what have we learned from this thread?

Well, fickle owners with an eye for the brighter colour sell their Exiges on Pistonheads.

Ian

Had a very strange comment from 2 women in work when they saw my yellow S1 Exige…both said that yellow sports cars = small willy. I said I thought that was red sports cars with long bonnets…thet said that that red was bad but yellow was worse…now I have an S2 Exige in Titanium they think I’m hung like a horse

People who comment on cars relating them to dick size, either are jealous or know nothing about cars. Very sad. If you mentioned that the car they drive meant they had a fat arse, I don’t think they would see the reverse humour.

Now you mention it she did drive a Megane…big arse.

I think they were just looking for an excuse to start a conversation about your tackle…

Had a very strange comment from 2 women in work when they saw my yellow S1 Exige…both said that yellow sports cars = small willy. I said I thought that was red sports cars with long bonnets…thet said that that red was bad but yellow was worse…now I have an S2 Exige in Titanium they think I’m hung like a horse

Thats why I bought a Quartz one!!!

People who comment on cars relating them to dick size, either are jealous or know nothing about cars. Very sad. If you mentioned that the car they drive meant they had a fat arse, no tits and smell of dead fish I don’t think they would see the reverse humour.

perfek!

LOL.

LOL.

I had to say something driving Orange, Yellow and bright red motors!

Based on the ladies yellow theory I must be a tranny!