GI60S' Cobalt S1

Sorry a bit of self indulgence, but I loaned my S1 to Classic Cars Magazine in September as part of a feature on the Elise at 20, I cant say I thought much of the article being truthful but the editor this week did send me some of the pictures from the shoot. A bit of vanity I know but I thought I’d share them as my wife and kids don’t want to see them! Had had a wobble after looking at an Aston AMV8, pleased I talked myself down from that…

Awesome James :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

spooky - I read the article this afternoon, lovely looking Exige, best colour in my opinion, you are very lucky.
Don’t sell it for anything until you’re to old to get in and out of it.!!

Looks great :sunglasses: :mrgreen: :sunglasses:

Suberb images, car looks stunning.

This has frame me written all over it…

Very very very. Nice congratulations.

Are those sports seats or something else.?..I want some !

Wonderful pics. Stunning. Love that colour.

Thanks everyone appreciate the positive comments, any Exige is a winner for me, but Cobalt has really grown on me as a colour, certainly feel pretty good about life whenever I see the car in the garage - bring on the Spring :sunglasses:

Just the period Lotus optional sports seats, but I think the grey/silver coloured cloth is fairly unusual, I love the combination but black is a lot more practical.

Excellent piccies and superb car.

The best car on a best color, for sure ! :clap:

Stunning car in a great colour and spec :sunglasses:

Car looks great. Their estimated price in the article was optimistic on the low price. Maybe a couple of years ago.

EFA :slight_smile:

Yeah I thought the price table in the article was quite amusing, as you say a little out of touch, closer to 2005 !

15 years later I am still just as in love as the first time.

S1 Exige and Elite. Best looking cars ever to come out of Lotus.

Makes me smile every time :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Welcome home… (Back from its winter storage) … How I’ve missed you ! :sunglasses:

Looks beautiful!

Exige now “modelling” for Blenheim Palace Salon Prive “cars and coffee” event !

Very cool!