Get it at Three today

Cant wait. Get my 05 S2 @Performance pack" car at 3 today. All excited.

Cheers

Allan

Welcome!

Congrats!

Tell us how you get on.

Ian

I�m guessing that as we haven�t heard back from you, you are either; still out driving about grinning like a mad-man, or you�ve moved the sofa out into the garage and are sitting there admiring her. Either way, when you manage to drag yourself back inside, make sure you fill us in .

David

Sorry moved house last week and new 8mb home hub is still not working ! So I had to wait until this morning.

As for the Exige:- I bought the car without driving it as I reasoned that from a dealer it would be right ? So many reviews exist so I already knew it would handle well.

First impressions are:-

My bum is too wide for the seats–it is a little gutless–brakes work but are not ferocious–radio is laughable–harnesses are a pain if you use for short journeys.

How will I fix these:- Lose weight ?? Add a turbo kit–add AP brake kit or similar–dont use for short journeys–install induction kit & sports exhaust.

Cheers

Allan

Well Mr Kershaw seems to be able to make the brakes work!

[image]tsuphoto.com - tsuphoto Resources and Information.

You’ve always had to use them hard.

Almost sounds as if you’re trying to turn an Exige in to a TVR.

Ian

Not a TVR more of a Noble competitor.

Cheers

Allan

and the seats fit

[image]> tsuphoto.com - tsuphoto Resources and Information.> [/image]

You’ve always had to use them hard.

That’s me in the passenger seat and I can confirm that the brakes were working fairly well with Mr Kershaw at the helm - as Ian says though, they need a good prod (well they do in an S1)…quality Taperell shot as well

Allan…your just too used to those lardy RS mate! (guessing? by your nickname)

Why would you buy a car like this without a test drive? That’s when you find out if you fit or if it’s the car for you

Car was purchased as a business tool. We are developing performance upgrades on our own car not using customer cars as guinea pigs. However my fat bum issue isnt as bad as I made out but I am used to those “lardy Porsche 964RS’s” The Recaro SPG seats in them fitted me like a second set of clothes and my GT3 Recaros were more comfy again.

I am now starting to understand the dynamics of this little car and the biggest thing to strike me was the immense turn in grip from the front ! Awesome. The brakes I am now getting used to, use them like a race car, as late and as hard as you dare and they stop.
It seems to be having an effect on me now, I am driving it harder now and it seems more fluid.

Allan

It seems to be having an effect on me now, I am driving it harder now and it seems more fluid.

Allan

Have you tried it on track yet - cos you’ll be amazed

Whereabouts are you based, Allan?

No need to answer that - ain’t Google wonderful? http://www.weltmeister.co.uk/

I am now starting to understand the dynamics of this little car and the biggest thing to strike me was the immense turn in grip from the front ! Awesome. The brakes I am now getting used to, use them like a race car, as late and as hard as you dare and they stop.

That sounds more like it!

They sort of come alive a bit when you use the rear-end weight.

Ian

http://www.weltmeister.co.uk/ >

But when you click on Lotus it takes you to the Porsche page!

Ian

Thats what happens when car tuners that know very little about web site design do their own web site !

Cheers

Allan

Hey Allan,

I’ll have to drop in and have a look mate! Not got my S1 yet, have a couple I’m going to look at though. Will be in touch!

http://www.weltmeister.co.uk/ >

But when you click on Lotus it takes you to the Porsche page!

Ian

May be a subliminal message…

May be a subliminal message…

Only when you read it backwords!