geo setup?

as the post…
can anyone recommend where i can get this done nr burnley in lancashire? thanks…

Make a couple of days out of it and take your car to Plans. You will not be disapointed. They have more experiance of racing and setting up Lotus’s than any other company I am aware of. Great people, very professional!!

In principle, I would have to agree with Sean - its worth seeking out really good companies rather than settling with just average companies, especially with regard to something like geo, where small differences in accuracy will makw big differences to the final feel of the car.

There is a place in Accrington, on your doorstep!! They are called Phoenix Motorsport, they have the fascilities to set up (Geo) a lotus and they look after many race cars, normally a good sign. I don’t however know how good they are as i have not yet used them but they do seem very friendly and there are always a few Lotus cars in being worked on and some from this forum as i have seen them…
Maybe if any other members have used them for Geo work they might leave a comment below ?

thanks guys…yep you was right PHOENIX MOTORSPORT just on my door step!

took the car today and got it sorted! they found some other stuff wrong with the car - fixed it and did not charge!

well recommended…

What did they charge for a geo and what did they do?

apparently the price of geo setup can vary depending on how long the car is on the ramp and how easy it is to correct…my car was on for 2hours but only needed very little tweaking.cost…�60

now the reason why my car was booked in was i kerbed the back end in the wet the other day…(dam 48s!) i thought it did not feel right after that

BUT…what they found wrong with the car was a nail in the rear tyre giving a slow puncture! tyre pressure down to 5 pounds!!! anyway they fixed this f.o.c!..also there was some nuts and bolts missing from the rear diffuser that they replaced

i have been told that phoenix motor sport are the garage that painted peskys exige

i have been told that phoenix motor sport are the garage that painted peskys exige

Good reason to give them a miss then

StephenM painted Pesky’s Exige

…nail in the rear tyre giving a slow puncture! tyre pressure down to 5 pounds!!! anyway they fixed this f.o.c!..

What do people feel about fixing 48s?

…nail in the rear tyre giving a slow puncture! tyre pressure down to 5 pounds!!! anyway they fixed this f.o.c!..

What do people feel about fixing 48s?

I’d be tempted to put in a quick enquiry with Yokohama if ever faced this that situation…

I have had two yoko 48’s fixed now and use them enthusiastically on trackdays !! I have had no problems with them at all since. These were not side wall fixes though which is probably a NO no on any tyre !!

Glad to hear Phoenix MS looked after you, i also shall be using them as i too live in this area…Blackburn !! Will let you know my results as my car feels in need of a more track focused set up.

Saw peske’s car when i was there last week and boy is it bright. You literally need sunglasses on to look at it…