Fuel hose replacement.

That looks like the one - great stuff.

T’internet is awesome :slight_smile:

Just found you can get a prope OEM style clip with -6 JIC male fitting

If you go to a -6AN connection then you can use a Russell 640860 adapter. This clips onto the original Honda fuel rail on one end and has a (male) -6AN fitting on the other:

I know a couple of guys that have started up in Wellingborough. So far they have made a lot of pit equipment for Mercedes GP, rads for the F2’s and parts for world touring car teams. Go to jcweldfab.co.uk and have a look.

did you use the torques stuff off ebay in the end? Good?

I’ve used loads of Torques components, mostly Tee pieces/take offs etc, in the past and they’re very good.

One thing that I’m sure I’ve mentioned before but will again here is that the additives (mainly ethanol) used in some fuels now can degrade even the best nitrile hoses over time, to the point where you should consider them a service item and be prepared to change them every so often! Mainly what happens is the hoses become less flexible and eventually harden. The smell of fuel is usually detectable once the degradation has gone on long enough, though I’ve never known any to actually leak.

yeah looking to do mine as it’s getting a bit stinky, and may as well do a swirl pot while I’m at it.

Does the use of the teflon hoses and connectors slow the rot down?

T

Yes, the Teflon is resistant to these effects.

Oh nice, will order them