FS: 2004 S2 Exige - track/race prepared

2004 Lotus S2 Exige
Chrome Orange with optional white decals.
Approx. 18,750 miles
2 owners from new (I bought it with only 500 miles on the clock)
Oil and filter service every 2000 miles or 4 hrs track time. It has had approx 9-10 oil and filter changes in its life so far and will have it’s next full service prior to sale).
12mths MOT
NO TAX

Race prep’d by Plans Motorsport in july/aug 2006
Performance pack-
twin oil coolers
exige logo’d seats with cut-outs and 4 point harnesses
braided brake lines
Oil pressure and oil temp gauge
AP 295mm front discs with RS 4-2 pads
new std rear discs with RS 14 pads
custom made 46mm single way ohlins (full settings given to new owner)
adjustable motorsport ARB
upgraded rear toe links and rear chassis brace bar
custom made MSA approved 6 point rollover protection (ergonomic design so as not to interpurt any vision or hinder vechile entry/cabin space)
fully plumbed in fire extinguisher system (electronic)
safety electrical cut out system
front and rear tow eyes
240r silver wheels
Quick release front and rear clams
spare front clam (new, unpainted)
std exhaust
stg2 exhaust
larini exhaust
larini sports cat
2bular de-cat
lotus outdoor cover
lightweight race battery
cd/radio

The car has been totally reliable for me with only one electrical problem at Donington park which turned out to be the saftey cut-out box. That has been replaced with a brand new one and all is well again.

It has been fully maintained and prepared to the highest standard and (even though raced) has always been driven with an element of mechanical sympathy towards it. Those who have ever been out on track with me will know I like to drive smooothly, as such it still feels tight and responsive…

Lets just say it has wanted or pleaded for nothing, nor has it been in any major incidences and is as straight as they come!

It has been confirmed that the S2 exige will be in Class A again next year in pretty much the same spec as it is in now, so should be good to go and be running towards the front of the pack. Of course it would also make someone a very good, safe and reliable track day car.

Fully road legal btw…

�25,500.00

Good luck with the sale. A very nicely sorted car.

Fantastic car, driven by a fantastic driver.

That is all.

Awesome value for money in my opinion as well. John and I were chatting about this on the way back from Spa and we both thought it was a good value if you decided to sell it at 30k let alone 25k.

Good luck with the sale matey!!

Good luck Gav - a very nice car m8!

Great car Gav, good luck with the sale. For any potential buyers, here is a picture of the car in typical pose…at the pointy end of the grid

[image]tsuphoto.com - tsuphoto Resources and Information.