From S1 to S3

Hello everyone… again, was here previously with a S1 Exige which unfortunately got written off due to being hit in the side.

Still saddens me I couldn’t save it, but these things happen. I put my name down for a S3 Exige back end of last year - Finally have some pictures as it’s been delivered so here she is!

Hasn’t quite arrived as spec’d but are willing to send back to rectify if needed, the accents are in red, they’re pretty subtle to be fair and growing on me.

That looks epic.

What spec didn’t get applied at build?

Looks naughty!

That looks stunning.

I now know what colour scheme I would have if every I was in the position for a s3!

Lovely job! Enjoy the running in :thumbup:

Some minor things really in the grand scheme of things - accents/cat scratches, supercharger re-colour, 12 o’clock steering wheel colour

All I’ve seen so far going from the pictures, could be a few more bits. Having said that, they could be done after sales at the local dealer

Thanks! I have a feeling I will! :smiley:

Great looking car. Let’s see it after the corrective measures!

That looks fantastic, I would love to go to an S3 one day…the sound of the engine is intoxicating!

Sorry to hear about your S1. Without sounding morbid, what happened to it after it was written off? do you know who might have parted it out?

Will have a think about it, half tempted to leave the items in red. But will see what Central Lotus can do for us.

It really is a lovely noise! Although there is just something about the VHPD sound and smell of fuel when cold that ticks all the boxes for me

I ended up selling it to my local independent Lotus garage, PJS near tatenhill, he helped me with the valuation etc as I was stuck out the country due to covid.

It actually got the thumbs up for a 23k repair bill, but wasn’t until the sills were cut off it exposed tub damage which made it cat B :cry:

I imagine it would still be worth sacrificing a scruffy S1 Elise to bring it back given what they are worth.

Anyway, enjoy you new S3. :thumbup:

Definitely, I have a feeling they might be doing that. Problem being is finding a shell or a worthy doner. These days working away alot I really don’t have a great deal of time to spare, would have been a nice little project though

I saw that car last week - totally stunning.

I think you will enjoy :+1:t3:

Absolutely stunning, enjoy! :sunglasses::+1: