Friday 17th June : Donington Park

It’s a Friday, it’s June, its Donington Park,…what’s not to like :sunglasses:

Few of us planning to be at Donington Park with BAT on Friday 17th. Great to see some exigers out.

1. Benja
  1. Benja
  2. Jonnyfox :clap:

Thought I’d deleted this one as I put it in the wrong place…doh!

Doh this was the one in the right place the other thread was for some reason in ‘parts for sale’.

If you want to come to Donny,…see here :

http://www.exiges.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19654

I’ll call up, have a cuppa and have a watch gents.

Great news! Really looking forwards to this :slight_smile:

Sorted, looking forward to it :smiley:

Head up late, roads nice 'n quiet, get my head down at the Travelodge by the circuit ready for action…WRONG :cry:

M1 closed in x2 places and An accident at j23…4 hours later I’m here. This was not the plan :frowning:

Mate, anything south of Sheffeild becomes a great big rat race these days. I cringe every time i know i have to do it…

Sunny all day! I’ve never seen so much gravel in my life :smiley: luckily not on this link.

5pm Rain. Feel a little sorry for the evening chaps.

Caterham R300 Superlight Donnington - YouTube

Brum to Doncaster and back 5 days a week … Never more than 2 1/4 hours each way
M1 is a dream now 4 lanes are open past Nottingham

It is pretty good, isn’t it. Getting to the M18 is a POP. Lol shame about the A1 :smiley:

[quote=“jonnyfox”]Sunny all day! I’ve never seen so much gravel in my life :smiley: luckily not on this link.

5pm Rain. Feel a little sorry for the evening chaps.

Caterham R300 Superlight Donnington - YouTube[/quote]

Great vid John! You’re really finding your feet in that little car :cool: I didn’t notice Matt Lucas (aka George Dawes) was looking at his phone near our pit garage as we were heading out at the start of the vid!!

We had a great day on circuit, even though I was little tired after the awful journey up. There was Minis and MX5s competing at the weekend so there was loads of them out and some of them did not like getting out of the way of a couple of pesky little Caterhams :grin: They also liked exploring the limits of the circuit and dragging loads of shit onto it,…especially on the exit of Redgate. Didn’t spoil our fun though.

Looking forwards to the 30th as a warm-up for Spa. Four of us out in R300’s at Spa/Zolder is gonna be a bit mental :shock:

he’s a baby!