Formula E. Do you watch it?

Some sponsors moving to this formula…do you watch it?
To me its boreing …just whining hairdryers…and changing cars half way through…all cars look the same.
NO give me V12/V10 full fat every time .
Its like going to a rock concert with the volume off…just NO

I’ve walked past the Formula-E team garages at Donington many many times but never watched a single frame of coverage,…just doesn’t appeal to me.

Sky box records it, and I’ll fast forward through some.

Been invited to go see it live, but I know that lot actually just stay in the bar

Watched a couple of races and they were quite close at times. But it does not hold much appeal as the cars look hideous and lack the right soundtrack!

the street circuits are just crap, no real chance to overtake as there is only one racing line, boring…

I’ve read your post a few times now and fail to see where there may be a problem with that :mrgreen:

Absolutely no appeal to me and the circuits are absolutely naff.

Same as everyone else, watched a couple of races but that was only because there was little else on at the time.
I struggle with the circuits and some of the gimmicks. Maybe that will change with the better batteries and if they can up the speed and soundtrack.

Is it the future…?

[/quote]Is it the future…?[/quote]

Some sponsors think it is …seems alot on here think NOT …however most of us dont wear our baseball caps on back to front…Me!! I wear my flat 'at frontwards…in bed.

Thommo would love me…I rarely wear my caps the right way around. I wonder how clever I’d be if I conformed :wink:

I find it all a bit soapbox and the racing is rubbish on pants street circuits.

All the above, its holds no interest. Sometimes I also wear a cap :thumbup:

Don’t bother. Needs to be faster on real circuits, without the artificial racing. Fan boost, WTF.

I’m sure you wear your cap at a jaunty angle which is somewhat different to back to front and, thus, totally acceptable.