For Sale: Z3 '51' plate, 3.0 Sport only 71k miles!

Just a quick ad that I promise to update with more in depth (and probably more accurate!) detail later. But just on the off chance someone is on the look out right now I’ll get this up on here.

Its a 2001, 51 plate Z3 Sport. Its only done 71k miles with full service history (primarily dealers) It has Aircon, heated seats, electric seats…basically all the extras you get with the Sport spec. It has just had brand new Spax coilovers fitted. The car will come with the OEM suspension so can be put back on if preferred. It also had some new bushes fitted. The car was then full set up on an expensive 4 wheel laser allignment jig. The car currently has some 18" ddep dish style alloys. However I do still have the OEM 17" BBS alloys. Choice is up to the buyer which ones they take.

I originally bought the car to use for drifting. I did take it out once at the BMW show at Santa Pod. Since then I put her to bed (read garage) and hasn’t been out since. Previous to me the car was owned by a middle aged lady who drove it like Miss Daisy. So apart from the initial shake down I gave the car it has had an easy life.

There are a few bad bits. Paint work on the top of the rear wing has some lacquer peel. Some dodgy touch ups with a pen. I had a hydraulic handbrake fitted. It can easily be reversed (and sold on to make some money) There was some minor cutting of the centre console. I shoudn’t think it would be that noticeable or could be easily covered. If you’re picky a second hand one off Ebay would be your best bet.

Taking into account these issues I’m going to ask just �3750 ovno

This is an absolute bargain for the most desireable Z3, the 3.0 model. Its more powerful than the 2.8 yet more economical. I managed to get nearly 40mpg on a run! They are also rare (have a look at how many are for sale on Autotrader)

I would consider a p/x for a diesel runabout

Some pictures:

The boot rack is on the wrong way round :wink:

Intentionally. I used it to carry a couple of spare wheels. I wanted the higher bit at the back to help prevent them from falling off :slight_smile: