floor mats

greetings
anyone know where i can get exige carpet mats from
regards carl

a dealer

Dealers are selling them off cheap right now along with a load of other stuff for the S1

cheers chaps

greetings
anyone know where i can get exige carpet mats from
regards carl

Carlos - hate to state the obvious, but Exiges are all about reduced weight, and carpets don’t do much for the speed of the car, except perhaps a bit of sound deadening…

My money would go on the usual mods - don’t know what you have done yet - examples are braided brake hoses, castrol SRF fluid and Pagid RS14 pads… Also the rear toe-link needs upgrading for track use…

Everyone has their own ideas though - that’s the good thing about Exiges - you can make them your own personal statement !!!

that’s the good thing about Exiges - you can make them your own personal statement !!!

Which for mike doesn’t include carpets.

I on the other hand quite like mine. I stops my foot from slipping about if it leaks.

Ian

I stops my foot from slipping about if it leaks.

A leaky foot, eh?

LOL!

… from a broken [color:“red”] TOE [/color] link ??

Oh you’re on it tonight! 2 out of 10.

Although I’ll give you 6 out of 10 for the Quaife glovebox one!

Ian

The mats were in mine when I bought it and to be honest they were the one concession to being a ‘normal car’ that allowed me to get sign off from the boss. She loves it now of course…in fact she somehow finds the sound of a vhpd k-series at full chat soothing!!! I have been on some a/b road blasts and looked across to see her asleep …maybe it is just my lacklustre driving…

BTW don’t think for a minute that the addition of mats adds sufficent sound deadening to allow normal passengers to sleep!!!