Fitted my stage 2 today!

Fitted my stage 2 today along with my 2bular de-cat on my NA exige. Sheesh…didnt expect it to be that loud!! sound awsome! spits flams on gear change and bangs coming down the box
Not going to pass any DB tests with it though

Pretty straigh forward job, apart from fitting the two spring/bolts which connects de-cat to manifold!! I ended up wirelocking the springs shut, fitting the bolts, then snipping the wire…top tip
Also had to modify the floor tray slightly to fit exhaust, cant believe how massive the standard back box it compared to stage 2! will get pics up soon.
so glad my car doesnt sound like a wet fart anymore…

Enjoy

ITG + Stage 2 = happiness for me.

Irish circuits don�t have noise limits either.

I thought you got problems if you decatted a NA S2 without some kind of modification? I was looking at doing this but was warned off it, cant remember why now…any ideas?

Jonny

My old s2 exige with 2bular exhaust and decat, look out for the blue flames!

I thought you got problems if you decatted a NA S2 without some kind of modification? I was looking at doing this but was warned off it, cant remember why now…any ideas?

Jonny

iv had mine on for a few weeks now, no problems at all, the only problem you get is a MIL on. But i have fitted the MIL eliminator kit, so thats sorted.

Jkelly, mine loves the blue flames too its awsome! i cant believe how much it sounds like a bike going up the duels!