Finally done it

Well I’ve done it, I’ve found the car I’ve always wanted…the Exige is total music to my ears! but now I need to find out if anyone of a similar persuasion lives near me, so, if you’re near Wakefield (West Yorks) let me know as I’d like to get in touch with some like minded souls.

Nice one, mate. Life begins with an Exige. [image]http://www.exiges.com/ubb/NonCGI/images/icons/smile.gif[/image]You’re a little out my way - I’m a southerner, but who knows.

Well done Peter.If you’ve got a current passport & are willing to travel a few miles, join the NORLOG group - next meeting on Sunday. Yahoo UK | News, email and search

Peter congratulations, my feelings exactly. awesome car, knowledgable owners, fun crowd and a constant smile on ones face!!!Mark

Thanks guys, it’s nice to know there’s some like minded souls out there. I’m still trying to get used to the incredible performance! I got back in my 325Ci today and it feels like a bus!

Congratulations Peter! I know exactly how you feel, great car, insane grins all around. Welcome to the club!

Nice one Peter!! - had mine a few weeks now - just gets better and better! - guys on here so helpful with advice. Live in sunny Sheffield - must meet up sometime.Watch out for dodgy characters tho’ - guy in new Jag followed me for 10 miles Sunday (not too closely mind!), I stopped, he stopped, both got out, road rage thinks I?? - no!, he wanted to buy the car or where he could buy one from!!Cheers Simon

quote:Originally posted by simon:Nice one Peter!! - had mine a few weeks now - just gets better and better! - guys on here so helpful with advice. Live in sunny Sheffield - must meet up sometime.Watch out for dodgy characters tho’ - guy in new Jag followed me for 10 miles Sunday (not too closely mind!), I stopped, he stopped, both got out, road rage thinks I?? - no!, he wanted to buy the car or where he could buy one from!!Cheers SimonYeh, we must meet up at some point. The cars do seem to attract a lot of attention but in a good way! what colour/Spec is yours?

X reg, new Ali, 190bhp, Sports seats, etc, and oh yes! and a CD player - but havn’t been able to tell if it works yet due to this awesome noise emanating from behind me. Oh yes, nearly forgot most essential spec item - Pesky’s sun visor - you must get one unless already on.Yep, we must meet up soon.

quote:Originally posted by simon:X reg, new Ali, 190bhp, Sports seats, etc, and oh yes! and a CD player - but havn’t been able to tell if it works yet due to this awesome noise emanating from behind me. Oh yes, nearly forgot most essential spec item - Pesky’s sun visor - you must get one unless already on.Yep, we must meet up soon.Yes a sun visor would be very useful! where do I obtain said item?Peter

quote:Originally posted by Peter Oldroyd: Yes a sun visor would be very useful! where do I obtain said item?PeterEmail me offline with your address. What colour is your car? Most people have gone for black sunstrip, with silver lettering/logo.Cost = �18 incl p&p

PeterDo you know a guy in Wakefield called Chris Furniss ??Strange question I know but your name is familiar !!