Final got one

Hi guys and gals been lurking around here for a few years now. Well finally I have an Exige nestled in my garage. Three weeks ago an 18k miles Exige S Club Racer arrived to replace my 135 sport Elise. The car is both stunning to look at and to drive. Looking forward to getting it out and about over the spring and summer months.

Welcome,

Nice car, nearly bought a club racer just before I bought the one i have at present, very nice car.

Well done :sunglasses: Get some pics up then eh!

You’ll find another Puma owner in the form of Wes, he’s just bought a Puma rally car.

Great looking car, well done and welcome :wink:

Welcome to exiges.com, great choice of motor. :clap:

Very nice look forward to pics welcome along

Would love to put up a Piccy or two but don’t have a clue as to how to do that!!

When you open the reply window at the bottom you can attach a photo, choose your file from your computer then add it

That doesn’t seem to work says something about pixel width and height. I hate technology by the way just too old and thick to understand it!

You’re not thick … it’s just the illogical way programmers make things far more complicated than they should be. …

We’ve all been here :smiley: …upload to Photobucket, when the picture appears in your library, it’ll show four boxes one of which is titled IMG code. Copy and paste :thumbup:

David he you go, the car looks stunning

That is lovely :sunglasses:

Thanks Adrian very much appreciate your help.

Thanks

Love that blue . . .

Me too

Very nice

…and the one behind it as well :slight_smile:

Thanks the other Blue cars are actually one in front and one behind. The one behind is the press car V4FRP the one in front is my hillclimb FRP. Too many blue cars methinks!

You can never have enough Blue cars, sadly I’m afflicted by the same bug :wink: