Fifth Gear

911 faster round Anglesea than a 240R,…eh I’m sure that Jason and Tiff were thinking that something was very wrong there.

240R looked and sounded great,…for an S2

sh*t i thought i’d bought a track car and mines only a standard s1

It’s bollox. Even I go round Anglesey regularly in 51 secs, & the Russmeister is a second quicker than that.

PS Times were NOT taken on trackday - earlier this year, we were invited to attend a promotional event with half a dozen other cars, including Russ’s Gaylardy, Maranello 575, Radical SR3 & Caterfield.

It defied all laws of logic. They stated it was quicker in a straight line; VBH then said it had more grip than anything she’s ever driven along with pin sharp brakes.

Conclusion: Porsche bought lunch

Bear in mind, the 240 weighs LOTS (that’s a technical term)

LOTS

Lots
Of
Trouble
Serious

Ring any bells?

Ian

Funniest bit was her trying to tell us schumachers seat was tight… No Vicki, you have a fat arse!!

Yup, complete bollox. I reckon a 48/49 second lap is definitely on for that car - (only IMHO based on thousands of laps at Ty Croes in various Lotii) - and it would kick the 911 up and down dale regardless of lap time/driver.

What a load of bollox.

Fifth gear lap times

Look at page 2 - Tiff lapped faster in a 111R.

But the porsche suited her driving style more than the Exige (i.e. she’s a crap driver)

Vicki, you have a fat arse!!

VBH may be a crap driver but i gotta agree with Sonny…

[image]http://www.urbanracing.net/misc/abuse/bono.jpg[/image]

Pah - it was a load of Cock and arse!

The format of the show was pants - taking the piss out of Top Gear etc. It must be targeted at 13 year olds?

‘Suited her driving style’ my ring!

But the porsche suited her driving style more than the Exige (i.e. she’s a crap driver)

All you could hear whilst she was driving the porker was the beeping of the electronics which kinda sums it up I think…

All you could hear whilst she was driving the porker was the beeping of the electronics which kinda sums it up I think…

Dildo?

Dildo?

Now thats what I call a telly programme!!!