Feeling flush? Evija configurator now available

https://www.lotuscars.com/model/evija-configurator/

No Engine options?!

Will get some spitfires ordered for it, anti-rattle door pins and will just aim to use it for a bit.

I might get some entry level Nitrons for max lows.

I think its one of the best looking cars of all time. Will be way, way out of my price range mind

Yep, but I’m looking forward to how the design of the aesthetics filters through the range. If Lotus stick to the niche they’ve filled in the last 25 years or so of affordable performance cars, then we might get some really nice looking machinery coming out for us to really drool over.

I opted for something less stealth

I couldn’t make the configuration to work for me last night. I’ll have another shot asap. It does look spectacular

Nice engineering exercise and an awesome halo for the brand, but otherwise it seems utterly pointless.
It’s too expensive for anyone but the ultra wealthy collector to buy, and then what are they actually going to do with it.
I wouldn’t even see this on my list if I had a Euromillions win. Certainly not expecting to see any on LOT days anytime soon :slight_smile:

I’m much more interested in what this means for their next super and sports cars. I agree if they can bring some of the aesthetic forward that would be great.

I went for subtle.

Agree with comments about lack of real world connection to traditional lotus owners but also hope something filters down into next generation of regular design. Bold of lotus if nothing else. Hope they reach production.

Actually I just realised what I would really like -

The Evija with the V12 from Gordon Murrays coming T50.

Now THAT would be a dream car for me :heart_eyes::blush:

That would be awesome, and keep the fan.