fastenin down the boot?

have been preppin me exige kit today, just wonderin what the usual method for ataching it to the rear clam? also security? dezus? etc pics would be great. many thanks.

have been preppin me exige kit today, just wonderin what the usual method for ataching it to the rear clam? also security? dezus? etc pics would be great. many thanks.

Sorry to be pedantic, but it’s “DZUS” and pronounced “zuus”.

Mine is held down with a flush-fit aerocatch - the one further away in this pic

[image]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40790000/jpg/_40790419_autocatch.jpg[/image]

I can take a pic if you want.

a pic would be great. im not bothered about a hinge at the min, just fastenin down. mine has slats in it, has urs? if so im very interested to see how it works so a pic would be awesome. ta

Here’s how I’ve done mine with aerocatches.
[image]imagecave.com - contact with domain owner | Epik.com

[image]imagecave.com - contact with domain owner | Epik.com

Works really nicely and they are all the lockable ones. There was no sign of them being too weak to hold it on at speed at Brands on wednesday either.

Jamwill, how have you found the locks on yours? Mine is really tricky to get the key in. Might just not lock it, as it would at least look locked to passers by.

Jamwill, how have you found the locks on yours? Mine is really tricky to get the key in. Might just not lock it, as it would at least look locked to passers by.

Yes I have noticed that the keys sometimes don’t want to go in. I also had problems with the pin mechanism at first too. I sprayed loads of silicone spray and now they seem perfect. The locks are a mistery to me though. Oh well.