FAO RussT

Russ,

I have just noticed that when you post on here, that under your name on the left, you are designated with the some what somber handle of “Old Hand”

It seems that you can’t even hide your grey hairs from Cyber Space these days!!!

Sean…

I know mate, I am thinking of getting some Grecian 2000 for the full “racing driver” look. Where I am going to get the face lift and tummy tuck from is still to be resolved…

I know mate, I am thinking of getting some Grecian 2000 for the full “racing driver” look. Where I am going to get the face lift and tummy tuck from is still to be resolved…

Well the face lift is simple, just put your head out of the window of your Lambo at Vmax and have a passanger afix a Bulldog clip to the loose stuff that will have now been blown round the back!!! Job done!!

The tummy tuck could be a simple “cut and shut” or simply get some of those “big knickers” that suck it all in. I’m sure you could embroider SPARCO into them and pass them off as the latest fire proof garb!!!

As far as the Grecian 2000 goes, I tried the whole gel look in my younger days, but with bright ginger shoulder length hair, I looked the spitting image of Ronald McDonald.

I tried the whole gel look in my younger days, but with bright ginger shoulder length hair, I looked the spitting image of Ronald McDonald.

You weren’t complaining at the time though, were you?

[image]http://www.hmz.stuph.org/ranimg/mcdonalds.jpg[/image]

Hmm, all beef Big Mac with gurkins and mao.

Aye!!!

Err, why did you get a ginger car?

\

Dont you need to get a load of smarmy tw@t lessons as well or do I just not know you well enough

Dont you need to get a load of smarmy tw@t lessons as well or do I just not know you well enough

Do you mean “I am a racing god” sort of thing? I could start practising that over the winter.

Yeh fill your boots