Fantastic S1 Article on PH

Andrew Swift’s (chevronb37) fantastic ex-Mike-Stripe machine is featured on PH Carpool. Great pics and genuine, quality writing from Andy :thumbup:

Should be the write-up of Matt’s Anglesey attendance in the Cup 430 on PH later this week :sunglasses:

Very good!

Nice write up…

I do believe however that a ‘nod’ to Mike’s passing would have been nicely appropriate, especially with the comment about the ‘Licence Plate’ later in the article.

Miss my Exige. The noise, the ‘smell’, the rawness. Nothing beats that. :>)

I enjoyed reading it. I feel quite the same now I have started to use my Exige regularly.

When driving it on the public road I’m somehow in a race class of my own. Stopping at traffic lights while being strapped in the harness with the VHPD idling eagerly behind me I feel like the said wannabe racer.

Andy is a top chap. We should see more of him and read more of his great articles. See “motorcar diaries”
He is incredibly knowledgable about cars from eras he can never have experienced and is very good company. He should be at every exiges, com track day

Swifty spotted alongside a NYLOC pairing at the Jim Clark Anniversary event in Duns at the weekend

I think that omission has been more than addressed in the accompanying thread :thumbup: