Factory-Visit + Hethel Trackday + Curry

As was mentioned on the S3 thread by Pete, let’s try and organise an exiges.com factory visit and track day.

Does anyone have a friendly contact at the factory?

i recon Gav Kirby gets a xmas card from Hethel?

i’d be in depending on when it is

I would happily organise for us it if required. Probably be Lisa Dann @motorsport that sorts most of this type of activity for the factory.

Do you want me to make a call?

Ok, so just spoken to Lisa,

Yes we can do it as an exclusive group but Lisa is unable to book it through the factory directly.

We need to look to book it up through Jo (stephanie plum) from LoT to put the legal side in place. This is of course if Jo will be up for doing this for us.

15 cars on track at any one time so perhaps a group of 30 would be about the numbers we are looking for…

I will call Jo to discuss but obviously it will all depend on if she is accommodating towards us and we can get the numbers required.

Great Gav, thanks for putting the wheels in motion.

I’m in :slight_smile:

Ive had a chat with Jo.

Yes she will be prepared to sort it for us, obviously she will not be looking to do it with any risk to them re. cost of the day so that will be down to me to cover.

Jo has been organising a couple of these days for herself minimum of 30 cars = £230 each car.

I have said I will put the word out, gain interest and contact her again in a couple of weeks to either press forward or say thanks but I cant get the requried numbers.

Obviously if it goes through I will be very strict with payments etc cos there is no way Im stumping up on the basis you said you were coming.

Please form an orderly list below -

Gav
Steve

Gav

Good lad!

I think it would help to have a couple of alternative dates to choose from, as it’s difficult commit otherwise, especially with impending family holidays.

Well done Gav.

Yeah well done Gav.

September, like somewhere between 15th and 26th would be good timing :wink:

I was thinking the exact same and go for the later end of summer if it goes ahead.

It will probably go along the lines of friday morning factory/motorsport tour, sat track day. Gives the option to miss friday if working or have done it before…

I have just emailed Lisa to see if she has a list of available dates, work from there.

That sound great Gav.

Well if you could do 20/21 Sept put me down as I will in UK :wink:

Let me know if you need an instructor :smiley:

I think you mean excavator!

EFA

Do you know one then Russ?? :wink:

LOL, I wouldn’t sit next to you for all the gravy in Lancashire… :crazy:

You couldn’t afford to buy it off me, anyway!