Fact or fiction?

''I think you will find the Europa priced at �33,000 but it will include everything ie AC & SATNAV.
No extras will be offered.The only speccing to be done will be the colour.

Because the price is close to a highly specced 111R…the 111R new price may be reduced.

The unlucky ones will be the �44,000 240R buyers.
With a supercharged Exige on offer in the normal listing values can only plummet.

Oh and I forgot to say there will be a ‘wide body’ Exige available.Just what the doctor ordered to beef it up a bit…

All this for launch at Geneva in March… ‘’

Copied across from another Lotus BBS. Any substance or just the usual web bullsh1t. The thought of wide bodied S2 with a S/C sounds good. And so long as its orange my misses won’t know I’ve been spending. Again!

Mark

not a fan of the wide body exige…

If the widebody Exige looks like the 300RR jobby then it gets my vote. Don’t like the one in those pics though - looks very home made.

Well, believe it or not, I like that. It’s no longer an “Elise Coupe” in that guise

I’m with Randy, that looks like an aftermarket body kit / clam kit to me.

It IS an aftermarket body kit.
No comparison to the Sports Exige.

No extras will be offered.The only speccing to be done will be the colour.

Heard that so many times… I’ll bet �5 there will be extras.

Well, believe it or not, I like that. It’s no longer an “Elise Coupe” in that guise

Me too - I could be persuaded to swap my S1 for that…would want the rear wing and to know if the wide body was there for a purpose, ie wider more stable suspension came as part of the package

I must say, I am very much liking the rear end on that wide Exige.

Surely it’s just a customer special ?

back end looks pucker

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kiloisevun/detail?.dir=e22e&.dnm=1b27.jpg&.src=ph