F1 Test Silverstone

Anyone on here planning on going to the F1 test at Silverstone over the next few days; I went to the last one in June, which was pretty special, and that was just with the one car there. Anyway, I believe that both Mclaren and Renault are expected this time, which should be fun .

If you can get there for a bit, even for an hour or so after work, it�s well worth it .

David

You’re young enough for them to think you’re a driver!

Would be interested in knowing more about the testing times ? Which days are they testing and what drivers will be there ?

The test runs from the 19th � 21st September, unfortunately it damn near impossible to find out any more information . As for times, well last time they were running every 20mins or so until about 5:30pm but other than that, it kinda luck of the draw.

Sorry that I couldn�t be of more help.

David

Check out www.itv-f1.com, you can piece some of it together.

It will be Nelson Piquet Jrs first run in a Renault.

Ian

It will be Nelson Piquet Jrs first run in a Renault.

Ian

Will Hamilton be getting that ride promised him by Uncle Ron?

Yep, although delayed by a day I understand.

Ian

Headed over for a few hours today, it was awesome, a bunch of teams were there which meant loads of running , even the weather was great !

Only downer was that we were really restricted, and I mean really restricted as to where we could go .

Anyway, still great fun and it was nice to see plenty of cars out, speaking of which, that Mclaren is truly stunning up close, as is the Spyker Midland, with it�s no doubt Pesky inspired new colour scheme .

David