Exiges Track Day 29th April - HOTEL DEAL

Further to earlier rumours it is confirmed that we have arranged a hotel deal at the Thistle East Midland Airport. This is about one minute (by Exige! - three in lesser cars! ) from the circuit and is a typical 4-star chain hotel. See HERE The deal is �55 per room per night B&B for one or two people in a twin or double bedroom, i.e. �27.50 a head B&B if you share a room or �55 a head B&B if you are shy or without loved ones. To book a room all you need to do is phone the hotel on 0870 333 9132 ( I’ve checked it, it works!) and quote “exiges.com” to claim the special rate which is available for FRIDAY and SATURDAY only. If you are sharing it would be worth having both names available when you book to avoid check-in problems. There may be a car parking charge (�5 per stay) but we’ll try to get this dropped.

Get booking…

It might be worth recording your bookings on here to get the momentum going…

Mike (approved by Rob!)

Top job Mike!

Room Booked for Saturday Night

Mike,
Have made a hotel reservation for Saturday 29th April at the East Midlands Thistle .

Regards,

David.

Also booked into Hotel for Friday and Saturday and for roast beef Dinner at collection.

Thanks for great arrangements -look forward to meeting up.

Hotel for Saturday and dinner all booked - look forward to seeing you all

David Ward

Dad & me sorted.

Thanks Mike

Just to get this back near the top - someone was looking for it.

Don’t leave it too late they will close it eventually.

Was that me?

Anyhow, i’m booked

Tim.

I’m booked too for Fri & Sat. If anyone needs to share let me know (no tongues though)
Steve

It could just be your lucky weekend

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/Exiges/Close.jpg[/image]

Is there a special deal available to book VV too then Rob?

Is there a special deal available to book VV too then Rob?

…& will it include inflation

Tim.

Booked at last for Saturday night …

I have at last booked for the Friday and Saturday night.

Could someone please sum up all the entertainment options, e.g. Grand Prix visits etc ??

OK all booked in, fri, sat. No problem with the booking very quick.

Dragging the trailer down so wave as you pass.

Kerry

Park next to my trailer!!

Aye, hopefully they’ve got some trailer friendly parking.

Kerry

I’ve confirmed today that they’ll continue to take bookings. ASk for David Hetherington.

In view of the problems over supper at the GP collection, the hotel can do a crry buffet or similar for �12 - �18.

If you want to do this I ust know numbers no ,ater than Saturady (22nd) so that I can make the booking on Monday (24th) but I will only do this if I have names of confirmed attendees as they will want money from a single sourse… See separate thread.

An alternative is to use the hotel bar snack or restaurant system.