Exiges.com Trackday Cadwell Park SUNDAY 24th JUNE

Cadwell Park is booked for SUNDAY 24th June.

As previously mentioned we have booked Cadwell Park, however the date we have is the Sunday, not the Saturday as previously discussed. Hopefully this will fit in with some who couldn’t make the Saturday.

To make things easier for the non-LoT members amongst you all bookings will be taken via the MSV website. This can be booked at
http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/trackdays/event-details.asp?ProductID=3174

Don’t book passengers or 2nd drivers through the website as these are free, like on all LoT days, it’s a standard page on MSV website, we’ll sort passengers on the day and drop me a note if you have a 2nd driver.
We’re looking at options for a BBQ on the Sat night either at or close to the circuit. More details on Cadwell including accomodation can be found here - Lotus on Track - Circuit Guides
camping may be an option at the circuit which we will confirm.

Instruction will be charged at the normal MSV rate of �25 but �15 will refunded on the day to bring it back to �10 the normal LoT rate.

The booking for this day will be Exige only until the 1st May after that date any additional places will be opened up to non-Exige owners. Hopefully between Exiges.com and Lotus-On-Track Exige owners we can keep it Exige only.

I will try and keep the numbers updated but if you book let us know .

Roll on a great summers day.

Booked & paid.

Many thanks to you & Paul for sorting this - will be a great day, no question!

Phew! Thank goodness it’s Sunday. I will, as a track virgin, be keeping a watching brief if I can get down from Cumbria early on that day. Looking forward to it, being my first Exiges.Com track day since I became a true Exiger.

Sorted, booked & paid - cheers mark.

I still can’t make it

Have a great day folks

Booked and paid

Phew! Thank goodness it’s Sunday. I will, as a track virgin, be keeping a watching brief if I can get down from Cumbria early on that day. Looking forward to it, being my first Exiges.Com track day since I became a true Exiger.

Where in cumbria will you be travelling from, Im over in whitehaven, We could meet up and travel over together !

Booked and paid … all I need now is to finish the damn thing

Booked and paid.Now all I need to do is get me into my old overalls and the mice out of my helmet. I guess that you still go clockwise round the track and that Lincoln CC haven’t put speed bumps or other traffic calming ( Exige wrecking) measures in place.Phil Bennet wont be there will he? The last time he and I met at the top of the mountain we only had 4 wheels between two cars on the exit.

Would a S1 Exige bodied Audi elise be able to play or would I have to wait untill May to book??

Booked and Paid !

See you all in June !

Exige77

Would a S1 Exige bodied Audi elise be able to play or would I have to wait untill May to book??

I am sure you are more than welcome Wayne.

The booking for this day will be Exige only until the 1st May after that date any additional places will be opened up to non-Exige owners. Hopefully between Exiges.com and Lotus-On-Track Exige owners we can keep it Exige only.

i take it from that i can’t come out to play

what if i put a Exige body on for the day

can you put me down as the 1st non-Exige

Tony

Booked and paid.

Many thanks Mark for organising the event.

David.

i take it from that i can’t come out to play

what if i put a Exige body on for the day

can you put me down as the 1st non-Exige

Tony

Tony,

Just get ready on the 1st May.

We’ll see how it’s going on the 1st April.

I’m on a camping weekend in Dent. I’m actually from North Lancs but maybe we can work something out!

Booked and paid. See you all in June.

I’m on a camping weekend in Dent. I’m actually from North Lancs but maybe we can work something out!

I can see ‘Dent’ if i go to the end of my road

If I found a hardtop for my 135R would anyone notice the difference?

May it is then…

Crikey! Maybe we shd meet up before hand. How about Devils Bridge, Kirkby Lonsdale for a bacon butty one sunny Sunday morning?