Exiges.com shop is open

Finally got around to sorting out some T-Shirt designs and getting them online. I’ve got two designs up currently and put them onto :

• Mens long and short-sleeve T with grey graphics
  • Womens short-sleeve T with pink graphic
  • Boys short-sleeve T with blue graphic
  • Girls short-sleeve T with pink graphic
  • Mug

There’s lots more products I can put them on and can change the graphics colour it you ask me really nicely :smiley: Have a look on the spreadshirt site if you want to see the options. I got some samples printed for me and my kids and they’re really nice (and my kids love 'em).

I’ve added £2.50 to the price of each item which I plan we donate to a charity of Con’s family’s choosing (it was Cancer Research when John did the MDS last year) - so basically its the Spreadshirt minimum price + £2.50, I’m not trying to make anything out of it!

http://exiges.spreadshirt.co.uk

Me being a numpty or you? :wink:

Thank you for your visit!

This Spreadshop has not been activated yet. Please try again later or contact the shop owner. While you are waiting, just visit us at: http://www.spreadshirt.co.uk/ and open your own online shop.

Ooops try it now.

Oh and I left it so you can pick whatever colour you want for T-Shirts, its just the print colour that is fixed.

This kinda thing, this is the men’s T

Also in this design, this time in long-sleeve-T

As I said you can pick yer own colour.

Happy to take suggestions/comments…

It’s what all our partners have been waiting for, as if being associated with an exiger was not enough of a turn-on,…now pants with exiges.com across the backside in gold-metallic script :laughing:

These are the two designs on the products in the shop (yes Tim I will put the Evora one on there too :smiley:).

I’m no graphic artist and I had to simplify the original design to get them to print,…they come out quite crisp, professional and modern looking on the shirt though.

The 3xExige generations side-on with script

The same Exige graphics but in a scatter pattern with smaller script

Loving the long sleeve T design buddy…

Can they do one with the S1 just a smidge ahead or the other 2!! :slight_smile:

Why?
Because its the only time that will happen??

:thumbup:

You will get my order as soon as the Evora one appears fella :sunglasses:

Great work Badger, will decide what I want.
Not sure I can pull off the hot pants :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t find a sizing info link?

Select a product and then next to the size drop down is a Clicky for the size chart. I’ll post a pic of an actual shirt later. I wanted to check the quality before I posted and it’s all good.

I’m not precious about using spreadshirt or indeed the designs. It just seemed like a neat solution. My boys were wearing theirs again this morning when I left for work :smiley:

And don’t forget it’s all for charidee :smiley:

Evora is coming Tim as I have the artwork.

John I can do one with an S1 on the front and S2/S3 on the back :laughing:

Put the Evora on the back :wink:

Yes i like the artwork too, can i just have the S1 on the front with S2/3 at the back, may be just above the bottom seam at the middle? :laughing: :clap:

Shweeeeeet. :sunglasses:

Now, can we please have one with an LCD front panel (powered by movement, I’m sure some graphene can take care of that) with the S1 morphing through S2 to S3 and back again? :smiley:

Errrr let me think about it,…ok I’ve thought about it; no :smiley:

OK so this is what it looks like on the adult shirts :

And here is the kid shirts with JD as unwitting model (doing his lego :smiley:)

He looks a tad disappointed. Is he waiting for the superior Evora version too?

:laughing:

Nah he was still pissed because I made him wear the exiges.com hotpants too :laughing: