Exiges.com on track in 2016

Trackdays are more fun when enjoyed with other exigers : fact :sunglasses:

As we look towards 2016 I thought it would be good to get some more dates in the diary and to try and see if we could secure a deal. Here’s my thinking…

Spa’s too damned popular to get a deal on so I thought perhaps a bundle of UK trackdays. Anglesey exiges day obviously and then two others. Donny noisy day has become a regular fixture so I asked Jonny if he could suggest one more and he suggested Croft. It must be 10+ years since the exiges.com day at Croft so I thought why not.

Jonny agreed to do each event for £240 for those that book all three this year (£90 saving). The deal would not be on the BAT website so the £720 total would need to be wired to BAT. If you’ve already booked Anglesey then just the balance of £480. All payments would need to be in this year.

Is this of interest? Have I made sensible event choices? For those thinking about Spa too it would make for four great events at a nice pace across the year.

This is interesting, never been to Croft, does Jonny still do Oulton Park as that would be a nice addition :wink:

The Oulton date is typically very early in the year and too close to Anglesey.

I’ve done a sighting lap in Croft only as my car (VHPD at the time) was broken with the 5500rpm rev-limit. Good circuit but boy is a long way for us boys,…on the A1 and just keep going forever. I figured it would be nice to go somewhere different.

Guys if this does not appeal but you have an idea what would, post on this thread.

Silverstone?

For me it’s not that it doesn’t appeal,
I’d like to go back to Croft it’s just that I’m already booked on another track day @ Abbeville as are at least another 4 of the people already booked for Anglesey so just won’t work for us I’m afraid…

I can’t do the Croft date due to family stuff.
Oulton, Cadwell, Rockingham, Silverstone would all be attractive.

Ok I’m on it,…

Croft used to have some pretty strict noise limits.

It’s a 105dB day John…

Croft would be good for me and also for a few more on here I think :thumbup:

OK so it looks like the Croft date works for some and not for others. I’m gonna suggest we leave it as stated for now acknowledging that :

• There will be lots more outings in 2016 over and above the three above (not least Spa :sunglasses:)
  • This was more to try and get a marker down and try and save some ££ for those that are able to commit early.

There’s a month to think about it anyways…

Somehow I seem to have missed all this until now. A great idea with a perfect spread of circuits for me.However, as Ishy said I’m one of those committed to Nyloc’s Abbeville trip so a Croft debut will be out.
Good work, Ben. Thanks for your efforts.Hope it all works out for those able to do the triple header.