Exige Wanted

HelloObviously plenty of cars for sale here to save me mailing people to see if their still available, I ll tell you what I m after…I m looking for an Exige, preferred colour is Titanium or the Gun metal metallic or black for stealth! Probably couldn t live with the burnt orange!! I d prefer the 187BHP upgrade, and don t care if with or without air-con, just extra weight. Would like the upgraded alcantara seats and harnesses, and prefer a removeable wheel. I believe the cars should of had a factory recall ECU upgrade to pass an MOT and stop the car pinking and coughing so would prefer to know this has happened. Otherwise just low miles FSH and NO accidents or knocks/lumps out of the wheels!Not much to ask!!I have an 03 Clio Cup and it would be a benefit if this could go in a deal but by no means essential.Please mail me details as I m not often here, to either [email protected] or [email protected] in hours for a quicker response.Cheers James

Would you be interested in;SEP 2000Mileage 7,375Price �24,995LOTUS EXIGE 1.8 2-DOOR CONVERTIBLE FINISHED IN SILVER WITH BLUE ALCANTARA INTERIOR. SPECIFICATION INCLUDES META CAT 1 ALARM, ALLOY WHEELS, SINGLE DISC CD PLAYER, CARBON FIBRE AIR INTAKE, ENGINE IMMOBILISER, 5-SPEED MANUAL GEARBOX, SHORT SHIFT GEAR LEVER, SPORTS EXHAUST, SPORTS STYLE SEATS/4 POINT HARNESS AND SPORTS SEATS. FULL LOTUS SERVICE HISTORY AND LOTUS ENDORSED WARRANTY.