Exige V6 - Liquid Yellow

It’s been a long time since I posted on here but I thought I’d post up a few pictures of my V6.

I used to own an Exige 240PP (later upgraded with the 260 kit), but sold it back in 2011 to buy a more practical car. However as life would have it, I couldn’t stay away from Lotus ownership and after a lot of planning, I took delivery of my V6 in June.

I’ve posted this up on other forums, but felt that I should probably post here, seeing as this is an Exige forum!

Anyway, a few details / specs of the car for those that might not of already seen it are below.

Sufficed to say that I absolutely adore the car. It’s great fun, sounds superb and drives very well. I’ve just ticked over the 1400 mile mark, but I’ll be doing a lot more driving it in now that it’s fully run in :smiley:

---------------

Standard spec items

1,400 miles! I’m only on 1,300 and I’ve had mine 2 months longer than you, although I’m going to put a couple of hundred on this week! Have you got the splitter fixed now?

Yep the splitter was replaced as part of the running in service :slight_smile:

Wonderful colour, wonderful sound.

Love it.

I recall. Good to have you back. Absolutely stunning car, you must be chuffed to bits!

awesome car,