Exige V6 - KungFu Panda

Hello Folks,

Always looking to find new sources of information and inspiration I thought it time I join exiges.com and say hello :slight_smile: Some of you may know me already (www.ALIAS23.com) but life started with a standard Exige V6S back in 2014 (my first lotus) and I guess I’ve not looked back since… A few recent pics which show how the car has been transformed! I must give Dave at [mention]seriouslylotus[/mention] a big shout out for all the help over the years!

Thanks for taking the time to register!
That looks a bit special. Love the s3. I couldnt get my head around how fast the s3 was until I saw them on track at Blyton. Rapid, rapid cars

Car looks good, also kudos to what you’re doing for the V6 aftermarket. It feels like options for modifying them were so limited (not to mention eye wateringly expensive) but it looks like you’re disrupting that segment nicely. Keep it up and you may sway a few of us S2 ‘modders’ over to the dark side :laughing:

Great to have you aboard. Keep posting pics and info.

It cracks me up how many times some folks ask if it still has the 1.8l engine :laughing:

Thank You very much for the kind words! It really is appreciated! :thumbup:

Welcome to exiges.com.

That’s a good one, looks great in white and like those spats behind the rear wheels. I’m sure an exiges.com mug would match your car very well … https://shop.exiges.com/product-category/mugs/ :wink:

Welcome to exiges

Car looks great, is that the AIM dash you have?

Welcome…I know the name. Keep up the good work :raised_hands:

Welcome along, I am very tempted by the side skirts, any chance of an exiges.com discount :thumbup:

Welcome to exiges.com :thumbup:

Yes AiM MX2E with SmartyCam :slight_smile:

I try and price things fairly… the whole idea behind alias23.com has been to give back to the community… so difficult to offer discounts. However I could probably sort you free delivery to UK if you want to ping me a DM.