Exige V6 IPS

Any news ?

Interesting…

Dealers have spent a couple of days at Hethel this week so expect some thing happening soon. Might be IPS Exige with lower emissions and new Esprit :sunglasses:
Guess we will have to wait and see.

There’s some more news on PH today Andy, looks like you can order one now if you want.

You have started on the sauce a bit early this weekend Pete :open_mouth:

… well have you placed your order mate!!! :sunglasses:

Go on!!! :wink:

Ha Ha … I think its going to be 160K AUD by the time it arrives in OZ … so I don’t think so … great as they are I think my time has passed …

Well spent 2 hours in an Exige Auto yesterday.
I was really hoping I wouldn’t like it … But I did.
actually preferred the look of a roadster with hardtop and splitter… Hmm
Anyhow the auto worked ok, the laggy change is there but it’s very depending where your foot is on the throttle and what revs your pulling.
1st to second with foot to floor was instant but 2 to 3 was either instant or a little delayed depending.
Touring mode good for traffic but sport a waste of time really. in race mode you could tell it was learning and as sport is just a traction control would be the most used mode.
Nice car, felt solid, suspension was controlled and not crashy, steering perfect weight and performance was on a par with the Honda SC by seat of pants feel.
Been offered a good deal on an ex demo … But something would have to go …

Maybe a testicle? :smiley:

Well, I decided to get it anyhow … have made a few spec changes one of which involves cutting the dash around, I think Mr Fox will approve of it though :wink:

Now either the Black or Orange S1 one has to go … as I want to keep all existing body parts …

Well done Andy, so where’s the pics/spec?

Awesome though the Orange car is, the black car is properly special, I don’t think you should ever sell that. Would you repatriate the black one if you kept it?

I have the green light to keep it so no rush to do anything right now so all options are open.

“my” car is in this video

Although I am adding a hard top, front splitter,harness bar/harness and a Parrot Asteroid system in a double Din conversion … will also change to a CAI for a bit more sound. Its going to be far more road biased for sure !!

Will post up pics when I get it.

Andy,
Looks fantastic mate, Even got a cup holder…do you want me to see if we can retro fit one to the orange car so you don’t miss it when you come to the UK :wink:

Cheers Steve.

Thanks Steve - cup holder sounds like a plan … could we make it “Stan proof” ?

Sounds great Andy. Enjoy!

Oh absolutely fantastic Andy, well done mate enjoy for sure :thumbup:

I also prefer the roadster to the coupe. I had a good look around the red one outside Lotus Motorsport when we had that TD at Hethel. There is also a yellow one near me that looks a beauty too.

Really lovely Andy, even with the hooker’s-handbag interior :smiley: I too think the roadster sans wing really suits the shape and looks very well resolved.

Good choice that man!

[/quote]Thanks Steve - cup holder sounds like a plan … could we make it “Stan proof” ?[/quote]

The best way to stan proof it is to lock the door :laughing:

Looking forward to seeing more

Lovely car. Congratulations.