Exige V6 Cup in Signature Orange

Here she is! It’s taken many months of soul searching to part with my Chrome Orange S2, planning and waiting but I always knew the hard work would pay off eventually.

It’s a 2015 Exige V6 Cup in Signature Orange, arguably the best colour. This V6 Cup is one of the later editions, number 120 in fact, and has also benefited from some of the 360 Cup upgrades that were available from the factory at the time and also features a colour coded harness bar in Signature Orange.

Can’t wait to experience Anglesey in it, and we have plenty of trips planned for the year including the NC500 in June.

Very nice, direct from Essex? :slight_smile:

Yes, it came from the beautiful Essex countryside, it couldn’t have been much further away from us but it was worth the effort.

What a beautiful looking car. Enjoy.

Fantastic looking car trigger :sunglasses:
You will enjoy doing the NC500, we did it last summer in the Sport 350 :thumbup:

love this :slight_smile:

Like that, and I’m sure the picture doesn’t do it justice.

Thanks everyone, I’m super pleased with it! I started looking around last November and quickly started to think getting hold of a V6 Cup in Orange would be near impossible. Since the car was delivered last week though I’ve been itching to get it out on the road and to get some proper photos.

Wow I think that’s perhaps the nicest one I’ve seen :sunglasses: The vibrant colour with the black and then the silver mirrors/decals just works really really well.

Looking forwards to seeing it at Anglesey :sunglasses:

Nice…I can see why you sold your S2.

Hopefully my S2 purchase will go through in March and so perhaps I’ll get to see this in the flesh?

Very very nice fella :slight_smile:

Lovely and the best colour*

\

• might be a touch bias though :slight_smile:

Where abouts in sunny Essex did it used to live?

Blimey ! that looks the ding dongs , great choice .

WOW, that does look awesome! Congrats!