Exige Upgrades

Hello,

It’s been a while since my last post. I used to have a USA Exige S1. Some questions regarding the S2…

How hard is it to install the Accusump (I assume they don’t come with them)? How much is it?

How much is it to add the Olins? Is there other, better, suspension options for track use?

Can you install the Exige Cup roll cage after taking delivery of the car? How much is that?

Does the standard Exige come with a harness setup or just seat belts?

Has anyone installed the supercharger after the fact? Can you get the parts (ECU??)

Thanks!!

Roy

Hi Roy
The Accusump is about $500 not sure about fitting.
The Ohlins available from Lotus is fine tuned for the Exige so get it from a dealer in the UK its �2300 fitted.
In the UK there is a performance pack that includes the 4point seat belts and the bar. This set up allows for easy fitment of a roll cage.
The sc has been offered to Exige Cup car owners for �7k
have a look at the below topic for more info on the sc and other options.

http://www.exiges.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=44892&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

I think you should either look at getting a cup car or speak to Lotus direct their motorsport arm should be able to sort you out with a Exige with Cup spec.

This set up allows for easy fitment of a roll cage.

Jamie

Do you have any details for the rollcage eg cost, mods required to fit?

Adding a cage to a standard Exige is not easy, if the car has the performance pack the costs are reduced as the diffficult part of the cage is already fitted.

I dont know the costs might be worth emailing Lotus?

Hi Roy
The Accusump is about $500 not sure about fitting.
The Ohlins available from Lotus is fine tuned for the Exige so get it from a dealer in the UK its �2300 fitted.
In the UK there is a performance pack that includes the 4point seat belts and the bar. This set up allows for easy fitment of a roll cage.
The sc has been offered to Exige Cup car owners for �7k
have a look at the below topic for more info on the sc and other options.

http://www.exiges.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=44892&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

I think you should either look at getting a cup car or speak to Lotus direct their motorsport arm should be able to sort you out with a Exige with Cup spec.

Surely the SC offerred on the Cup car is only available on an S2…he’s got an S1?

EDITED 'COS I DIDN’T READ THE ORIGINAL POST PROPERLY