Exige S3 S- Lazer Blue

Hi Everyone

My first post on here and thanks for letting me into the group, quite a few of you will already know me on here and have been to some of my meetings and runs out, as all owners are welcome :thumbup: with me.

So with any first post on a forum a couple of pictures of my current car a standard S3 Exige S in Laser Blue, I have had it 2 years now and have have fitted the Alias 23 upgraded air induction kit, Larini silencer and mintex pads to it for on track and its awesome, at the moment I am toying with the Komotec upgrade and other upgrades or keep it a year and look for a 430.

Andy

Thanks for posting! The S3 is a great looking lotus!

Will be following with interest.

Thanks mate :slight_smile:

I hadn’t even cottoned on you weren’t on here Andy… hello there! :thumbup:

(Komo-Tec it… you know you want to!)

Welcome to Exigesdotcom, were a friendly bunch. Don’t forget to check out our shop for mugs, caps etc :thumbup:

I keep looking at S3’s but then remember it won’t fit in my garage. :eh:

Is that PJS?

shameless plug…
have a komotec 430 fitted, you would be surprised at how it changes the car ( more torque than a factory 430)

Welcome Andy, you’ve already got the fastest colour so don’t go too mad :wink:

Hi, Andy, didn’t realise you weren’t on here.

Thanks for the welcome, the photos are at Ollie’s Phoenix Motorsport Accrington :thumbup:

Thanks Fonzey might add some stripes to make it go even faster :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Dave

Good plug there mate :slight_smile: really been thinking about it, like what you did with Ishy’s and Rich’s cars, but tempted to hold back for a 430 though, such a hard decision, it will be the summer before if I do go down that patch but will be in contact if I do mate :thumbup:

Hi Paul T and Thommo

Yes been on for a while but not posted anything up until now just been browsing, struggled getting on at first but Andy Bond helped me out and got me signed in :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hi Paul T and Thommo

Yes been on for a while but not posted anything up until now just been browsing, struggled getting on at first but Andy Bond helped me out and got me signed in :thumbup: :thumbup: